As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Second Day of the Week but the Start of Something Spectacular

 
 I don't mean to do any kind of "dog shaming" here but what the heck?!  Balboa eats his food as if he's a little prince.  I never spoiled him like that for him to eat as such.  It's hard to get mad at him though.  He reminds me not to sweat the small stuff.  He eats like a prince and then does the downward dog yoga pose to remind me to keep it cool.
And speaking of small stuff, while the Captain was out of the office today I snuck in and made myself a little espresso that packed a mean punch.  Love, love, LOVE espressos!!!
 I started my new job today and when I walked in I was instantly greeted by this -- a sign they had made with my name on it.  First day on the new job and already my coworkers are super, duper sweet in making me a name tag for their sign.  I have a wicked feeling about this place!
Nice... just had to snap a picture of this.  It's a sign in the club I work at.
Excuse me now while I go to the Jim... hahahaha.

No comments: