As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, September 16, 2016

From Big Smiles to Big Decisions

 After coaching this morning, I was treated to a gorgeous meal out by one of my good friends.  It's one thing to be back in Canada but it's so awesome being back and working down the street from where two of my good friends work.  Now I get to see them all the time.
The place we went to eat is called Nandos.  The chicken there is awesome and the decor and vibe of the place is simply stunning.
 I had a meeting at Clancy's Boxing tonight, to pick who we wanted on our teams for Alumni Thunder.  Here's me and my assistant, wearing masks because I couldn't quite get the poker face down.
Team Red, all I have to say is you better be prepared to lose.  We've got quite the stacked team and I'm confident that Team Blue is going to definitely represent in the ring.

No comments: