- Personal training licensing course
- Remaining due courses for my boxing coach license
- Getting my police record background check (for coaching license)
- Setting up a possible next fight overseas
- Figuring out where I’ll be living once the lease is up at my apartment
- Planning a club Christmas party
- Getting my G1 license
- Setting up when to take the CPR/First Aid course
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Asia February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. Years later and I’m still here. I went from being some random foreign girl to taking on labels I never imagined – university professor, film extra, professional boxer, reality TV star, CEO of my own girls-only fitness company (Flipside Fitness), CEO of my own boxing club (Hulk's Club, formerly known as Hulk's Boxing), and now I'm launching my 3rd business -- Empowered Clubhouse.
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and left. I returned to Toronto, Canada with Flipside Fitness on my brain, Hulk's in my heart, boxing in my bag, and my four-legged friend Balboa Button by my side. But then I left again. This time it was for the Philippines. That's where I'm at now, living in the land of the happy people.
The struggles are real and the struggles are many but I'm living life on my terms, I'm calling the shots, and I'm doing what I love.
Life is an amazing adventure and this is my story of yesterday.