As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Day of Sweetness in Overdose Levels

 Every week at church there seems to be a different choir performing.
Today's choir was Chosen Generation and their youngest member, one of the paster's daughters, had a solo.  I snapped this picture and you can see her proud papa at the side, cheering her on.  Super cute!
 They also had a special dance performance and, I must admit, it was very cool.
 I got this text during church and then BAM!  Next thing I knew it was ordering breakfast.
 Sunday brunch time fun with the Captain.
 I went with an omelette, I loooooove omelettes, but the Captain got the Hungry Man.
I inhaled my meal and then helped him with that plate of pancakes to the right.
Sharing means caring and I didn't want him to "struggle" on those pancakes all by himself.
Worked off those pancakes plus some with some boxing today.
Had one of my Team Blue fighters join me at System for 12 rounds of boxing and leg training. 
Someone bought me flowers tonight and all I could say was "you bought me flowers" over and over again.  I can't remember the last time someone bought me flowers, seriously.
 He also bought me a killer Filipino dinner too but he bought me flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: