As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, November 25, 2016

A Busy Friday of Boxing

I surprised one of my boxers with writing her ring name on her new handwraps and she totally loved it.  She insisted she Snapchat it so I asked her if I could snap a pic of her snapping a pic... so funny.
This sounded like a good idea.
This smelt like a good idea.
But this was definitely not a good idea!!!
The programs for next Wednesday's much anticipated event have arrived.
 Team Blue all the way!!!  
Spent 7.5 hours here today, at the boxing club, and to think I didn't even get in a workout.
Today I played a minor role in a promo filming they hosted today and then I coached.
In between the filming and me coaching though, I got caught up on Flipside Fitness work.

No comments: