As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Crazy Bedhead to Crazy Sweaty Hair

 Waking up to my four legged little man is one thing but waking up with a crazy head of mad bedhead, this means I dreamt big and tossed and turned when doing so.
 Even Balboa is confused at just how crazy my hair gets when I dream.
I only have half a head of hair for goodness sake!
I figured that if you could boil chicken then you could boil eggs.  I didn't know that's what poached eggs were because I've never actually had a poached egg.  Anyways, it was a bit of a messing session today, preparing my meal, but dang Skippy did those eggs ever stink!!! Stink, stank, stunk!
My coworker complained about the smell of my meal and I teased her about hers.  Told her she had no right commenting on the smell of my meal when her ghetto meal consisted of things she bought at the local store.  Must admit this though, as ghetto as it looked, her preparing it, her meal did look yummy in the end. 
Second beautiful bouquet of flowers in less than two weeks... can you say spoiled?! Yuppers.
  I killed it at coaching tonight, pushing through all my fabulous females through training and drilling my fierce fighters at the women-only gym.  I then used all their wicked energy to fuel my late night training.  Got in twelve solid rounds of boxing and then cranked out an ab routine of 200 crunches.

No comments: