As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Past Life I Lived

This use to be my life -- the life I let people see.
I was so careful.  I had the man, the pups, the dream job, the cars, and even 
a scooter though I didn't actually had a license.
Tomorrow is going to be an anticipated hard day for me so today I was distracted by it.  Everything and everyone seemed to get on my nerves but I found great humor in seeing this picture flash up on my Facebook page. 
Balboa saw this destruction of "us" even long before we started to break.
I had written Amy plus Snickers in the sand.  Balboa scratched out my name 
like a mad man and then peed on it.

No comments: