As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Keto Happy and Sweaty on a Sunday

I saw this on Pinterest the other day, the picture on the left that is.  And no sooner had I posted it on my Instagram Story but then I headed off to church. Church ended and I was pleasantly surprised by not only a certain someone coming right into the church to pick me up but them trying to put my Pinterest "relationship goals" to shame. 

A box of Quest bars, bacon and sausages, and then new wrist wraps for my weight training.  I should have put a million dollars as a part of my goals.
My keto life continues.
...and so does my love for squats.

No comments: