As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Struggle is Real and it's Edible

Went to the Eaton Centre today, to exchange pants.  
And yes while these pants are pretty cool, the challenge I fought walking through that mall wasn't so cool.
It wasn't so cool because of one problem, I was hungry.
Hungry is always quick to turn into hangry and me wanting to inhale a horse.
Today my hangry self walked through the food court. 
Ended up buying lunch -- lunch to take home and lunch to share with someone.
Hardest thing I did today, carry that lunch and not totally inhale 
it in one bite on the ride home!!!

No comments: