As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Ending Off with Some Gains...

Off to the dog park with Balboa.  I think he's caught on that I love this place 
probably as much as he does... maybe more.
The thing with dog parks is there's just as many different kinds of dogs as there are dog owners, so you have to expect the unexpected.... like a threesome that started off as a twosome and not one of the dog owners being so concerned.  Tonight's park entertainment.
I've seen this handsome guy a few times here.  I love his different coloured eyes but it's his super rough fur that has me fascinated with petting him.
 Did some work at a new-to-me coffee shop and was overly distracted by the freakishly coloured sky, we all were actually.  Turns out it was the lights from a soccer field nearby that was causing all this attention.  They were thawing out the grass.
Ended the night with a getting on a solid pump.  Thanks Supernova.  I love you already.

No comments: