As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Full Day of Delish Food

 Took a little trip out to the Farmer's Market today.  It's my new favourite go-to place.
More mangoes... more, more, more please!!!
I left this place with two bags packed with fresh fruit and veggies.
 Check out what's at the bottom of those stairs, on the right... and on that note, I turned and left.
Dinner party time.  Hello pretty ladies.
Tonight's dinner party was hosted at a beautiful home close to my condo, in a gorgeous backyard.
It was a beautifully packed crowd tonight.  Lots of delish food, wonderful people, and lots of giggles.

No comments: