As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, March 31, 2017

Out and About with Mr. Button.. then back to the Fetal Position

There's always a lot of four-legged friends for Balboa to run into whenever I'm out with him.
Eastwood is pretty dog-friendly in that there's a lot of dogs and dogs can even get "pet passes" 
so that they can be allowed in the shopping mall.
However there are certain signs around town that remind me that this is an upscale place that yes, may be pet-friendly, but it's also one that wants to remain very clean and tidy.
Sorry Balboa, no peeing here.  No pooping, I can understand, but no peeing.  Really?!
That's hard for Balboa to comprehend.  He likes to pee on pretty much everything outside,.. the heads of fellow four-legged friends included, yup.

[side note:  Balboa isn't greasy or in need of a shower here.  It's so hot I decided to relieve 
him of the heat by pouring a cup of iced water on him.]
 Keep walking Balboa.  No peeing here.

No comments: