As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, June 05, 2017

A Sweaty-Filled Fab Day

Checked out F45 -- a functional training gym that hosts classes.
My teammates for this workout.
We may be smiling but don't let that fool you.  We got down and gym nasty sweaty training today!
My last picture with my dad till who knows when.  I had found some chocolates in storage so I decided to share them with him.  When I asked him how he liked them, he turned and started waving at me.  I take it he didn't hear me but it made for a hilarious moment shared.
 Hit the weights tonight and ran into this beast-of-a-man, my buddy Tim.
 And if that above pic didn't show just how big and strong he is, check out this picture.  Now I'm a shorty as it is but look at how much bigger and taller he is in comparison.  He's massive in size but is definitely quite the teddy bear.
 More pics with another big guy, the Pork Chop.  I've known him since my university days.

No comments: