As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Fighting the Temptation and Then the Heat

 If carbs are my kryptonite than Wildflour is hell for me... the temptation is so very real!
This is where I had breakfast today... where every ounce of self restraint and control was tested!
You'll be proud of me to hear that I was successful in fighting off those carbs.
I got a mushroom omelette with a side salad and a strong cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Holy delish!
Wildflour here in Makati, yet another hidden gem I've discovered.  Love, love, LOVE this city!!!
I'm a fan of some of the cars here too.
This is my ride and by "ride" I mean the two flip flops I'm walking around in the rain with.
 First day at Elite Boxing meant I met my new coach -- Coach Bogs.
I think I'm going to have to lose weight if I want to spar with him.  He fights at 105lbs!

No comments: