As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Market Love and Feasting

Sunday morning at the Market with my four-legged faithful companion, Mr. Balboa Button.
He was having a hard time with the heat but then he caught the eye of an adorable little lady who instantly fell in love with him and then he went from struggling from the heat to struggling from all the hugs and love this cutie was giving him.
 Today is my refuel day so I headed out for a refeed meal at Fatburger.
 It was a mix between me hating shopping and me realizing just how many calories I ate that brought me to the point where I eyed those stationary bikes in the store and jumped on one for a quick spin.
I did end up getting a legit workout in the evening, the bike was just a joke.  But before I headed off to training I decided to chop off the sleeves to a crop top sweater I have because, well, let's face it a sweater really isn't needed in the Philippines but the sleeves are perfect for making a shirt for Balboa.

Viola... twinning with Mr. Button, nice.

No comments: