As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Covered in Sweat from Start to Finish

This is what happened when I left my cellphone ringside.  
Coach Bogs decided to secretly take funny pictures with it.
 My friend jumped in on the pictures and I jumped into one... I thought I was photobombing their pic.  Didn't realize they had the last laugh though, it was my phone.
I got caught on camera, amusing myself with Coach Bogs' reaction to the smell of my gloves.
I'm sorry but I'll never stop finding that funny... hahahaha.
 Finally, I took a picture with my own camera.
In the evening I took some more pictures but this time it was of my Empowered sisters at tonight's bootcamp.  I had told them I'd do some boxing with them but I was so impressed with the response I got and just how much fun it was.  These girls are unstoppable, if only they saw what I saw... wow.

No comments: