As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A Day of Boxing, Balboa, and Business

 Started my day off with some technical boxing at Hernandez Boxing.
Returned home to work on Empowered and then stopped to take a break on the couch.
Me laying down meant Balboa sitting on me.  I guess that still counts as me relaxing.
Balboa oozes with cuteness and he totally milked that cute card when 
I found him literally stuck in my bra.
My long days turn into late nights so as much as a distraction as it is having Balboa around, it's equally if not more a much needed relief.  He keeps me company and is always by my side.

No comments: