As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Back to Being Super Busy

Started my morning off with a business meeting for Empowered.
In between business meetings and coaching, before I headed off for my own training, I took a break with Balboa outside.  Somedays I get way too busy and then I look down and see this gorgeous little one looking up at me, reminding me to stop and smell the flowers sometimes.  
Took him outside and smelt the flowers.
And then Balboa met one of the prettiest of pretty little girls.  Standing in at only about 2ft, this pretty little lady was as fearless as she was adorable.  She locked eyes with Balboa and that was it.
She knelt down to get a better look at Balboa and that's when he went in for a kiss.  Too cute!!!
One of my "work places" today, a part of the padded mat at the boxing club.
Headed in to do functional training, upper body.
 I'm feeling so much better now and the proof is in just how much I'm able to push myself at training.
Another one of my "work places" today, a section of grass at Ayala Triangle.
I have a big business event tomorrow so I switched my Empowered boot camp to tonight.
It's funny how beautiful and romantic Ayala Triangle Gardens is but yet whenever I'm here it's always for training.  Whether it's my fasted morning cardio, sprints with the Makati Runners Club or boot camp with Empowered, I've never come here to simply just enjoy the beauty of it.  I'm always here to sweat!

No comments: