- Get crop tops printed.
- Business cards -- design ones for Farah and get printed, update my card design.
- Figure out a rough draft of the Empowered class schedule.
- Decide on personal training offer.
- Attain another boot camper.
- Message all new Empowered ladies and all current boot campers.
- See 2 new locations.
- Attend at least one networking event.
- Attain 100 Empowered Clubhouse members on Facebook.
- Pick an Influencer for Empowered.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.
Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.