As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Setting Up the New Week... Sunday, October 1

Last week was a huge success with Empowered and it's only propelling me forward with higher expectations and anticipations for this week.

But first a chance to catch my breath...

Every Sunday I sit down and write out ten goals for the week.  It's hard to anticipate what really to plan for and how to go setting goals accordingly because things always change.  I start the week off in one direction and so often it takes a side route or goes a totally different route.  The point of my goals are to give me somewhat a sense of direction with what I want to accomplish and at the end of the week it definitely helps me feel just how successful and productive the week actually was.

This week's Goals:

  1. Get crop tops printed.
  2. Business cards -- design ones for Farah and get printed, update my card design.
  3. Figure out a rough draft of the Empowered class schedule.
  4. Decide on personal training offer.
  5. Attain another boot camper.
  6. Message all new Empowered ladies and all current boot campers.
  7. See 2 new locations.
  8. Attend at least one networking event.
  9. Attain 100 Empowered Clubhouse members on Facebook.
  10. Pick an Influencer for Empowered.

No comments: