As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

A Full Blessed Day

I'm gym nasty and in sweats pretty much 24/7 but I do clean up for business meetings and church.
Today I cleaned up for church.
Attended the traditional service at church today, it's the 2nd of 3 services offered, so it 
meant I got to see the choir perform.  The male soloist was super impressive.
 Headed to the Legaspi Village Sunday Market to pick up some lunch.
I opted for some pork skewers and grilled corn on the cobb.
Took a breather break in the afternoon.  
The pool is my go-to zen spot where I just disconnect and reflect.
My intentions were to start studying Tagalog a long time ago, months ago, but with most people being bilingual where I'm at, the pressure and need to learn is low.  Tonight I put in some solid study time.

No comments: