As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Day of 2017

With Holm and Cyborg on today's UFC fight card, it was off to meet up with my fight crew to watch it.  Today we met up at a new place, Handle Bar in Poblicon. 
This wasn't all of our crew, there were more that joined, and it was a loud crew.  Nice.


My last meal for 2017 -- curry from my friend's restaurant, Mantra, and some ice cream.

Dinner for two, with a little bit of Breaking Bad binge watching to finally finish the series.
I anticipate 2018 to be fabulous so I wasn't going to go celebrate it in anything less than something fierce.  High waisted hot shorts, a crop top and badass booties.
Headed over to the Belle & Dragon to enjoy Coach K's sick beats.
Cheers to you, cheers to me, cheers to 2018 and us entrepreneurs that are going to totally rock this new year.  Look out 2018, here we come!!!

No comments: