As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

One Last Light Show

After coaching in Ayala Triangle, I stuck around to watch the holiday light show.  I'm not too sure when they'll stop showing this and next week I'm moving, so I thought I'd catch it one last time.
Right at the start of the light show, a smoke machine blasted all this smoke into the crowd and all the little kids ran to go play in it.  I caught sight of this girl who grabbed her brother's hands, to hold him back, so I snapped a picture of them.
Looks like I wasn't the only familiar face here in enjoying the show.

No comments: