As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Today's Challenges, Condos and Spicy Noodles

 This is the soon-to-be hotspot for Balboa, a dog park in BGC... or as I prefer to now call it, The Fort.
 Condo hunting Day 2.  I saw 4 different places today and this was my favourite.  I love the kitchen.
I wasn't so keen on the family room and its white tile overdose but the bedroom was gorgeous.  
The picture doesn't really capture how massive it it or the prettiness with the white 
wooden shutters and glossy floor but it was awesome.
While in The Fort, I stopped by my fellow Torontonian's restaurant-in-the-making.  It has the sexiest
wood top bar and the whole place is looking so awesome.  He's really killing it here, love it!
Discovered a Korean convience store and discovered it had my much loved banana milk!!!
Banana milk from Korea paired with Pan de Coco from the Philippines, it's a slice of Heaven on Earth.
Later in the evening I decided to do a challenge I was posed -- the 2x Nuclear Spicy Noodle challenge. 
Honestly, it really wasn't a challenge.  The only challenge was not touching my eyes after I ate, in fear of getting any of that spice in my eye, and digesting the fact that I was putting these nasty fried noodles, a terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE carb into my body.  As for the spiciness, oh please.

No comments: