As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Come Down to the End

With tomorrow being the much anticipated moving day, today the cleaners came 
to my condo to give it a good scrub down from top to bottom. 
I felt so bad for the one young cleaner who had to clean out the grease pan from under my sink.  Apparently the other tenant never got it cleaned so this guy had quite the task ahead of him.  The smell was crazy and the amount, well, check out that bucket.  One word, nasty!!! 
Was treated out to some sinfully delish carrot cake at Wild Flour tonight.
I don't have a sweet tooth and usually a simple few pieces of milk chocolate satisfy it so it was a struggle to even try to attempt to finish this piece.
Between the sugar rush from the carrot cake, the caffiene from the late night coffee and the excitement regarding tomorrow's move, I couldn't fall asleep.  Tired myself out by studying Tagalog (Filipino) but Balboa cut me off around 1am when he decided to lay right on my study texts.

No comments: