As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursdays are My Favourite

I'm not a morning person but on Thursdays I wake up like a rock star.
On Thursdays I go out to eat breakfast so it's one loaded breakfast and one massive cappuccino.
I also had a location viewing out in McKinley today.
It's a smaller space than the others I've been looking at.
It's also smaller than I was wanting too -- smaller and more expensive.
But it comes with some sweet perks, many of which stem from that wall right there.
It can either be a wall or window... or something else... and it opens up to a walkway that I'd also have use of.  A walkway that I could use as a patio... an extension of the inside!!!

No comments: