As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Lots of Love Today

Happy Valentine's Day from my little faithful companion, Mr. Balboa Button, and me.
This holiday is all about love and I have nothing but love for this little four-legged boy so in celebrating this day, don't forget your four-legged loves.  Give them extra kisses.  
 Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on my street who were greeted to the firemen doing drills outside.  Not a bad sight to see first thing in the morning.  I'm not complaining.
My Valentine's Day look -- hot pants, killer heels, a white tank top, and a boss babe blazer.
This is my first Valentine's Day here in the Philippines and I loved it.
Holidays seem to be more amped up than in Korea and Canada.
 Picking what to eat for dinner tonight.  
"Your choice", he said... oh that was a dangerous move on his part.  I wanted it all.
 Leave it to me to use every utensil available.  I should have just used a shovel... hahaha.
After dinner, we decided to buy donuts for the workers at The Refined.
I'm not into donuts, they're way too sweet for my liking, but I did like seeing how they're made.
In trying to take a picture of just how pretty the donuts looked, I was then photobombed by the workers.  It was too funny.  First one dude jumped in and then they kept on coming into my frame.  Viola the final picture.
Ended Valentine's Day with movie tickets to go see The Black Panther.
Sorry I'm not sorry but Wonder Woman and her long-haired ladies can step aside.  The warrior women in The Black Panther were so much more badass and empowering... LOVE THEM!!!

No comments: