As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

An Overdose of Awesomeness and Caffeine

 Me overdosing on coffee?!  Perhaps but this is the face I give when someone tells me coffee is bad.
Coffee is the fuel of champions, it's what keeps me going.  "It's like a big hug", I told someone today.
Coffee today at an elegant cafe out of town.  I felt out of place with it 
being so pretty but I'll never say no to a good, strong cup of coffee.
This was actually coffee number 4 for me, an espresso.  
Worst espresso e-v-e-r so technically it doesn't even count as a coffee, right?!
Check it out... Skittles rocking the room and owning the stage!
 A celebratory meal, to congrats him on his inspiring speech and the many, many, MANY wonderful things that are surely bound to come his way.
Okay, so perhaps that salad wasn't the entire meal... this was!  Holy mac & cheese!  
My mom never made it like this, woozers!!!
 ...and a little dessert to finish it all off.  First time ever eating anything red velvet.
Returned home to resume work -- editing the Empowered custom design gloves.
...and our custom hand wraps.  Now to get these badgirls made at my supplier in Pakistan.

No comments: