- Meeting at Kerry Sports with management at 11am.
- Empowered Clubhouse reminder -- last day to vote.
- Purchase a new auxiliary cable for the Philippine Army Gym.
- Contact glove manufacturer in Pakistan.
- Search out other space options for Empowered Clubhouse.
- Set up location viewings this week for Empowered.
- Create my weekly "Power Park Workout" -- do it, film it, then edit the video, and post it.
- Contact Victory Church.
- Boxing at the Philippine Army, 7pm.
- Patch Design Contest ends at midnight -- count the votes.
- Work on digital version of winning patch (for the glove manufacturer).
This week is a short work week... for the average person, the "salary man", that is. Or salary woman. It's Holy Week so come Wednesday night people will be scattering to the provinces and businesses will be closing for the rest of the week. Work for an entrepreneur never does end though, holidays just mean we have to cram in whatever work we have to do that involves other people in a tight timeline.
I have 10 business meetings to get done this week, 10 business meetings in three days... ya, okay.
One of these business meetings is actually taking place on Thursday afternoon and I vouch that the person who agreed to this date only agreed to it because she's a fellow entrepreneur. She can relate to the struggle of the holidays, the "holiday hinder" as I call it.