As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, April 07, 2018

Getting in some Russian twists to really attack my obliques.
 And what's a workout without some push-ups?!  Love, love, LOVE my push-ups.
In the afternoon I took Balboa out for a walk and this picture was snapped as we waited for the elevator.  I looked down at him and he was looking up at me.  I love this little guy like 
non other but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be half the person he thinks I am.
He loves me unconditional, no questions asked, so when I have 
some free time I like to spend it with him.
Had a chance to meet up with a new friend today.
I don't really meet up with friends, I'm all about my business and boxing, so it was 
nice to get out and have some girl time with a gal pal.
Pure evil, I tell you... pure evil!!!  I'm cutting weight so the closest I can get to even imagining having a plate of this is starring at it and smelling it.  Skittles ended up buying some so I may or may not have snuck a spoonful... and yes, it was as good as it looks. Super delish!!!

No comments: