As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

My Only Day Off Till Fight Day

Spent a good chunk of my day trying to relax my mind and chill the hell out.
This is me "dolled-up"... headed out to The Refined for a bit, to get out of the house.
In comparison to what I've seen others eat, this can hardly be called a "cheat snack".
It's one chocolate ball with a whole wheat crackers.... ohhhhh, rebellious!
I had a craving for something spicy... oh, you know what I wanted!!!
Spare ribs, extra spicy.  The girls there know me well and know to cut up some extra spicy red peppers to bath my spare ribs in.  It's oh so delish.  I love, love, LOVE them!!!

No comments: