As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Beauty to Beast, Boss Babe to Boxer


It has started... the Space for the Ingenious by KMC Solutions was put in motion today so we all gathered to discuss and to make it official
After my meeting, I headed to The Refined for a quick caffeine fix before going 
from boss babe mode to boxer mode.
I'm a hot mess here, literally.  My pants look like I peed them, I'm sure the smell of my feet could kill a small child, and don't even get me started about the nastiness of my gear still being wet from yesterday.
Today's plan, make 100% sure that my gear is dry before I leave the boxing club!!!
Beast mode was activated again in the evening, this time for functional weight training.

No comments: