As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Go Hard or Go Home

He's smiling because my pain was his pleasure and 
I'm smiling because I survived his core conditioning!!!
Make the pain stop... bwhahaha.
Finally it was over... and then we did stretching and even that too turned painful!
He's still smiling, nice.  My pain is his pleasure, obviously.
They say if you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room. 
I say if you're the best boxer in the club, you're in the wrong club.
This right here, this is why I train at Team Insider.  
Coach Adamson sparring with UFC figher Gab.  It doesn't get any more intense or motivating than this.
Well, this is pretty badass motivating too -- Kristian and Gab.

No comments: