As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Slaying It from Morning to Night

Walked into training and two female fighters were wearing my Slay hand wraps so of 
course I had to snap a picture with them.  Love, love, LOVE this picture!!!
Worked in my Empowered gloves via numerous rounds of padwork with Coach Adamson 
and then some extra padwork with Coach Marcelo.
Some minor alterations are needed so I was off to the seamstress to attach the patches unto 
the newly-arrived gloves and online with my supplier in Pakistan today.
And this came today -- corporate papers!!!
Am always ultra busy building my business, building my corporation... building my dream -- Empowered Clubhouse.  And now I'm one step closer!!!

No comments: