As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, June 08, 2018

A Day of Giggles

I did a time lapse video for Instagram Story today when gearing up at boxing but because of the speed of it, you couldn't really see what was really going on so I snapped random snapshots of it.  Too funny!
Was challenged to a plank challenge by Coach Marcelo today.
 I thought he was being a bit mean because he just saw me finishing up my core training and then he waited till I was done to approach me about it.  The mean part though was finding out he was cheating the entire time.  He wasn't even holding a plank... oh gosh.  Brutal!  Sneaky silly!!!
 A little after midnight I headed off to The Refined.  Security cameras were being installed after working hours so I supervised... and ate their peanuts... and snapped pictures, obviously.

No comments: