As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, June 02, 2018

A Fully Fantastic Start to the Weekend

Brought my Empowered sister to Team Insider today for training.
Introduced her to the coaches and they were quick to warm up to her and give her a solid workout.
I showed her first hand just how gym nasty I get... left two massive puddles on the floor, 
both solid puddles I could jump in and splash around in and that's exactly what I did.
 Worked on my straight to the body shot today.  It's getting good.
She's still smiling, nice, so apparently I didn't exactly kill her.  She's such a warrior.
 My "last supper" as talk flies around of me being scheduled a fight.
 I don't get out much, I know, but tonight I did.  Tonight I explored Forbes Town and came across this cool little outdoor pop-up night market.
There were lots of sellers, selling everything from rings to shoes and food, 
and live music to accompany it all.

No comments: