As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Ditching the Towel to Sport My Own Name

I'm always busy. I'm building my brand, building my business,... building myself.
...apparently too busy to put on clothes today, apparently. Funny thing is, it's true. 
I slayed the day away on Empowered in a towel (hence no Instagram Stories).
With the downpour from yesterday continuing strong and nonstop today, Balboa required some 
extra hugs and kisses because he absolutely hates the rain but we couldn't avoid it.
I'm not into brand name clothing because I've got better things to spend my money on, like my boxing, food, coffee, and of course peanut butter. But if I am going to wear a brand it's going to be one that supports me or it's going to be my own brand.

So that's what I'm doing, wearing my own name.

No comments: