As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Packing in a Busy Day

What a way to kick off the weekend, with a visit to the vet for this little man.
Good news is he just needs meds for his knee; it's nothing serious.
Then, it was off to KMC for the entrepreneur mentorship I'm in.  
Check out the view from their boardroom.  How sweet is that?!!!
And check out someone taking a picture of me being mesmerised by the view and not 
particularly paying attention to the meeting at this very point.
 Social media interview.
A year ago I tried out this much-talked-about ramin restaurant.  I'm not a fan of ramin but this stuff is pretty good, not going to lie.  Can't say I'd eat it a lot though.  It definitely sat heavy on me for the rest of the day.
Later in the evening I was treated out but no, this isn't what I ate.  Well, I did eat some of it, but what I ate was a banana toffee pie and a coffee.  Coffee at 9:30pm?!  Yup, felt kind of rebellious there.

No comments: