As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Starting the Week Off Strong

Day One of my food delivery with a new company and this is what they sent me.
Breakfast was coffee and.... OATMEAL!!! No word of a lie, just yesterday I was saying that I wish I could have more oatmeal.  I love breakfast foods, especially oatmeal, but so many food delivery companies send more Asian-style breakfasts to me.  I'd love a more Western-style breakfast, like eggs, oatmeal, French toast.
I missed shooting a picture of my lunch, oops, but it did happen.
This was what I ate for dinner -- Mediterranean chicken and wild rice.
Food IS fuel and I definitely needed today's healthy, hearty breakfast and lunch 
to get me through today's sparring with the big guy, Coach Adamson.
A little too much head butting today and some hard hits in the first round, but what else did I really expect for a Monday morning sparring session the kick off for his trip?!

No comments: