As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, July 02, 2018

Rules of the Challenge... Monday, July 2

Today we kicked off the 90 Day Challenge and so the rules were written up, negotiated and then agreed upon.  For the next 90 days, the following rules and restrictions have been set:

FOR EATING...

  • Weekday meals are to be provided by Yummy Diet.
  • One cheat meal allowed per week, try to keep it to a weekend meal.
  • Three smaller cheat snacks are allowed but they're to be under 200 calories.
  • Extra fruit will not be considered a cheat snack but is to be limited to 1-3 per day.
  • A post training recovery protein shake (with water) is to be consumed after training.
  • Post training recovery shake to be provided by Klean Athlete.
  • Weekend meals to be kept "clean" and to be cooked at home as much as possible.
  • Coffee, amount and ingredients, to be at the participant's discretion.


FOR TRAINING....

  • No more than 2 days without a workout but the desired preference is only 1 day.
  • Must have one day off a week from training.
  • Weight training workout to be planned ahead of time and to be completed as planned.  
  • Extra exercises can be added to the workout routine but both exercises and sets can not be dropped unless equipment is unavailable.  

No comments: