As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, November 03, 2018

A Day of Reboot

My protein-packed pancake got revised today.

The old version vs the new and improved version -- a protein-packed roll!!!
Early morning training in Terra 28th today.
Originally she was a part of my BoxHIIT Camp here in BGC but I have since taken her on as one of my personal training clients.  She's a super sweetheart and by the end of today's session, I had her packing some mean power behind her straight.  Awesome!
 I don't usually head into the boxing club for boxing on Saturday but I think I might start.  I like the vibe at the club on the weekends, a lot more chill.  It doesn't mean that my training is any less intense though, gosh no.  Coach Marcelo likes to push me to my limit and standing here, beside him after training, I'm completely dripping in sweat.  Talk about gym nasty next level!!!

No comments: