As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, November 05, 2018

New Goal, New Focus

Bring it, baby!!!  Last week, I may have embraced the suck but this week I'm here to slay.
"The difference between your body this week and your body next week is what you do in the next 7 days. Make this week count." I wrote that as my caption for this picture that I posted on Instagram and in typing it out, it really became real to me.   A week can be pretty big, if you work it right, work it hard, and slay it.
What better way to feel good and start the week off real good than by doing good.
Bought a bag full of my favourite pastry for the staff at The Refined.
Now getting it there without dipping my fingers in, well, that was pure self restraint!!!

No comments: