As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Grinding Away on a Tuesday

Sorry I'm not sorry.  All my clients this week have been training with my long agility 
ladder and it's pretty much the longest agility ladder e-v-e-r.
A new Tim Hortons has officially opened and it's right on route to one of my client's condo.
I'll admit, the temptation is real and today I gave in.  I'm not such a big fan of Timmies coffee, I mean it's not so strong, but I'm always reminded of my dear friends in Canada whenever I have one.
Woke up the other day in a panic and so today I found myself having to explain myself here.
I've been illegal for the past two weeks and I totally didn't even realize it.
I had a business meeting this afternoon and big news to share about that!!!

No comments: