As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Next Potential Location

This is one of the potential spaces being offered to me for Empowered that I'll be checking out on Thursday morning and I can't help but get super excited about the house number... 12.
 And I can't but get excited about how just well maintained this house was.

It's a little out of my budget but with all the beautiful interior design, excellent upkeep and the fact that it's in the exact community that I want, well, it's hard to argue because it's awesome. 
But this is the selling point for me, the attic.  It is gorgeous.  The sloped roof and the framing of it, and then the irregular shaped windows.  This definitely sports the clubhouse vibe for my Empowered Clubhouse and I absolutely love it.  Now to see if the house has a balcony.  I'd be pushing it here with the house already surpassing my expectations but the side of the house is awesome.  It's has such a great outdoor space that's private and cozy, but let's see if they have one more little outdoor space, a balcony.

No comments: