As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, March 09, 2019

Training Spaces

Training spot #2 of the day, training my fighter who I've temporarily have nicknamed J-Rabbit Punch.
She's a feisty fighter with an amazing energy and today I welcomed her to the wonderful world of weight training by putting her through a specific progressive workout I've created for her to do when she and I aren't training together.
I must admit, it's pretty cool to see all these amazing beautiful places that I get to travel to and
coach my fighters but I still very much crave my own space to train them all in.

No comments: