As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Boxing from Morning to Night


My new Conquer hand wraps from my Slay boxing line by Empowered are going strong.
I personally love them a lot more than the original Slay black hand wraps.
I did some filming today for my next Vlog on my YouTube Channel.  I'm not really a fan of Vlogs but I like making them because I know some of my friends and fighters watch them so I feel it's a way of connecting with them and sharing what I know.
My fighter Jessica "Rabbit Punch" was super sweet in letting me showcase her in my Vlog. Thanks girl!
Here she is, making my new sample tank top look all fierce and badass.  Double thanks lady!!! 

No comments: