As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, May 10, 2019

A Fabulous Start to a Frustrating Friday

I wake up every morning to these two beautiful boys and I absolutely love it.
... love, love, LOVE them to pieces.
 Letters for my Lil' Sistas with the Snail Mail Program arrived from their Snail Mail Sistas in Canada.
I was so excited to receive these and I know the girls have be eagerly waiting for them too.
Even I got a letter.... awwww... so sweat.
 Friday afternoon, getting gym nasty at the boxing club.  It doesn't get any more intense than this.
I don't think I've trained harder or been more disciplined with my training
like I have been training here in the Philippines. 

No comments: