As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Adoption Day!!!

Our merged family -- the birth family and the adopted family.
My beautiful family of four just added another.  Now we're a family of five.
Balboa and Cassius are still a bit confused as to who this wiggly little potatoe is.
Having more dogs is great but Balboa will always be my main little guy.  He and I have lived plenty of lives together, starting in Korea at my boxing club.  I will always remain grateful for him and the years he's seen me through.. the lives we're seen each other through.
Cassius will always be my cutie too.
I love all my dogs but I love them all so differently.
And soon I will love this one too.  Introducing Rousey.

No comments: