As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, May 03, 2019

The Work on the Clubhouse Continues

Renovations, planning, cleaning, and the hustle to make the dream work continues and, in doing so, I'm trying to keep my sanity by having fun and enjoying the process.  Balboa and Cassius help.
Today the bed came... don't cheer too quickly or too loud though.  
I would have anticipated a taller one coming but the height of the master bedroom ceiling wasn't taken into consideration and, given just how tall it is, everything in that room looks shorter than normal.
 Balboa definitely isn't complaining.  He's just happy not to be sleeping on the floor anymore.
What a little prince, wow.
Me, on the other hand, I had worked up quite the sweat cleaning up after the bed setup and so I opted to lay on the main floor.  I was just too sweaty and too exhausted to get up, shower and enjoy the bed.
Am still overly fixated on getting the gym floor up and ready.

No comments: