As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, September 07, 2019

Sweat and Swag

Started my day off right, we a team run with the Acacia Sole Sistas +1 running team.
There were only a few of us today but the weather was gorgeous and we really kicked our own
butts and each other with ending our run with some mean sprints.
Was treated to lunch out today at a sushi restaurant that sends your food to your table as such.

Yup, leave it to me to order my body weight worth in protein.
I'm screwed, how the heck am I suppose to pick out the right screw when confronted with this?!
Renovations at the clubhouse continue as I attempt to fix up my office with some
picture frames that didn't exactly get delivered ready to hang.
First glimpse of what I'm been working on for Baa Baa Black Sheep.  It's a hoodie.  I've darkened it here so you can't see the details and please, don't ask me what the pink is on the hoodie part.  I can't tell you till I officially launch it... wink, wink. 

No comments: